Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Fun Little Game

        Although I've already posted on the blog I'd just like to share with everyone this video. (WARNING: CURSING MOST LIKELY HAPPENS....ALSO IT'S JENNA MARBLES for those of you who hate her). Now you're probably wondering why I posted this video and the reason for that is that this video talks about how App Games make us completely obsess over them. I think we all can agree when we say we've spent hours playing a meaningless phone game. I just posted it to give us all a bit of a laugh. It's kind of long, but it is funny if you watch even 2 minutes of it.

        Also right after watching this video, I spend 30 minutes playing Rocket Cat Adventures (that game by Progressive I talked about in class). Every time I lost I'd just restart the game to beat my score. http://www.progressive.com/goodies/rocket-cat/index.html There's a link to the game in case any of you want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment